- Coming in 2011:
- curated nights of cinematic inappropriateness at the newly-minted Freddy’s Backroom in South Slope. First Wednesday of every month.
- local shorts and features at Legion Bar in “East” Williamsburg. Second Wednesday of every month.
- local filmmakers, critics and writers, and hard-to-find narrative and documentary work, at LaunchPad art space in Crown Heights. Fourth Wednesday of every month.
- Short Film Slam #2: a long-overdue sequel to our first short film slam in 2010.
- A night of documentaries and shorts on sustainability issues and greening efforts throughout the five boroughs, projected on a Brooklyn rooftop
- An encore screening of Sufjan Stevens’ symphonic and cinematic exploration of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, “The BQE,” on a rooftop beside the BQE.
- A showcase of archival Brooklyn films and video journalism, from WWII-era Navy Yard footage, to the Brooklyn Dodgers World Series victory parade down Flatbush, to the election night 2008 in Bed Stuy.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28660024-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);